Do I need to come to the bank in person to open an accounts?
The physical presence is required from banks of some countries like Hong Kong or Singapore,
However, there are other banks in Switzerland, Mauritius, St. Vincent and the Grenadines or Belize that you are not obliged to come in person to open a bank accounts. The whole procedure can be completed online and by post (apart from few exceptions). However, if you wish, we can organise a personal meeting with the managers of the banks we work with.
- How can I use the funds from my offshore accounts?
- Open offshore bank account - How it works?
- Does opening an offshore company mean that a bank account will automatically be opened for the company?
- In which countries can you open a bank accounts for my business?
- Which banks do you work with?
- What fees apply for maintaining the bank accounts?
- Can I have a bank account in different currencies?